Seven things that I didn’t think of until right after I had exited the record store:
- The guy kept calling me “man.” Was I still played by Gellar, or was it someone else while I was in there?
- Were all of the album jackets in the bins (as opposed to up on the ledge) also doing the image fade thing?
- The guy looked a lot like Richard Brautigan, but his voice was closer to that of Tommy Chong. (Why is this not a question like the other six?)
- What would have happened had I tried to take an album jacket out of the store with me?
- Did the album jackets contain albums when I was not touching them?
- What exactly was the guy reading in Rolling Stone?
- Why did the portal from Toyland lead to the back of the record store?